KOGERE VILLAGE GUEST FARM
5 bandas, Half Board, Full Board Restaurant,
Farm- Kasese – Uganda; East Africa.
OUR FOOD OF THE SEASON
Enjoy your meal in our relaxing envirolment.
At the guest farm, we offer you fresh local produce of the season from Rwenzori Mountains; having not traveled many Kilometers around the world directly supplied by indigenous farmers converting slash and burn conventional agriculture to organic farming practices and prepared to order in our kitchen. where possible this is grown in our demonstration gardens.
Our Cooks are trained in both traditional and international fare and are always willing to prepare to your individual taste.
We invite you to come and enjoy our environment and try our different dishes.
While at Kogere Guest Farm, please ask out staff for details about out different types of dishes.
Among others; for breakfast you will be served with:
Fruit Juice, choice of fresh juice ; choice of eggs, herbal tea, bread, sausage, peanut butter, yoghurt natural…………
How will this product support community development?
How will this product support conservation?
• Increase household income generation from selling organic food
• Increase knowledge of new farming techniques
• Increase nutrition and food security among the members
• Increase exposure to new cultures, people, and foods
• Strengthen governance and community development
• Increases appreciation and protection of protected areas and wildlife
• Increase positive activities for youth Increase knowledge through industrial training for hotel schools